星期五, 六月 30, 2006

179th day of 2006

I woke up at 6 am and got readied at 6.30 am for a bicycle ride around the campus. This second time cycle was much more fun with the companying Rain. The ride seem short but we took half an hour to finish a round. I tailed behind Rain because her bicycle, unlike mine, is less geared or more manually labored.

We were at awe to see the shining golden which rises in front of us from the horizon. The surroundings are so beautiful and they take my breath away. I am not sure if a student could enjoy the green trees, chirping birds, the fresh air, the nosy geeses that stubbornly crosses the road even though we were on the road first, the running doe (it is small like kancil) which then scared into the grassland, or the smell of skunk ... all these, with the sense of peace, cannot be found in a city . Yes, Rochester is a suburban area.I have always like this kind of environment. Not only it is peaceful, but to be able to focus on the other companion, engaging in more deep and meaningful conversation and forge stronger understanding.

End of the exercise, I felt sense of gratitude to know God keep me safe and protected . I also was filled with pride that I have now take the chance to do something worthwhile in the morning. This is because life is precious, to be able to walk on two feet, to see, to hear is a blessings. What more can this ride be... it's not something hard but an opportunity to see life of it's potential, right in the grasp of my hand. Do not take advantage...


~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

After that, I made waffle-with-fruit breakfast. Glad to see Zeu Ven enjoyed my preparation. I just want her to have the energy to go through the day especially now she is still recovering from sick. She needs to study for Biochemistry exam too. Hehe.. I also purposedly made the breakfast early so that she would not go to gym. It is not that I don't want here to exercise but she need rest , need to recover after all the trip she had done to and fro of Germany.

Peach, banana, Yoplait strawberry yogurt, Nestle chocolate syrup, fresh red cherry, half half soy milk. Posted by Picasa


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 7 pm, I went to swim in my new swim suit.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home