星期五, 六月 23, 2006

Third Week of Summer almost ending

I have not report about my activities for the past two weeks. I wonder if I would still be able to post things up. Well, I will slowly do it.

Today, I spend the whole day studying for biochemistry exam. I don't know what to say but I hope for the best.

I went to the field again to record data for the isopods. I am used to the woods now. However, I am still lack of discerning between the types of threes . I feel lost in the woods. I think it is because I don't know the names of the three around me unlike when I am in Malaysia. Even if I do know , the names are in Malay or Chinese.

Punch out for 6 hours.

I went out to Esan Thai restaurant for dinner. After such a long time not hanging out to eat, I enjoyed the food very much. All the food was spicy at different levels of spiciness. One interesting dish I have never tried before was the Yum (Thai salad) which comes in spicy sauce. Terribly spice and yet refreshing. I felt so happy ,despite of the constant panting, for trying different Thai dishes at one time and paid a price of $10. After that, Ja , Rain, Tiffany and I went for a stroll down Park Avenue. I stopped by Abbotts (famous for frozen custard and yogurt) and came out with $3 vanilla sugar free yogurt.

I came home and decided to move my table facing the window but on its right. Now then, I can write something on the window with my whiteboard marker. Yep my own bulletin board.

Relax...

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home