星期三, 四月 26, 2006

[Frost]

Just like the frost I endured this morning by walking to school, so much so it symbolizes how I feel today. Last night, the day ended with little sunshine marking the rainy days of the week. Suddenly this morning, I looked at the car's window and the surrounding glass along the road, they were covered with ice. They were really alived yesterday, the window glass was clear as the blue sky and the grass was greener than the trees, but now they are rigid and solid forgetting to welcome me this morning.I turned into frost too this morning. The word:

Financial Hold

caught me at my table. Another half an hour more before I see my financial advisor to get rid of it so that I can register for the Fall 2007. Well, at least the sun is shining bright this morning, he needs time to melt all the frost. So do I.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home