星期六, 二月 18, 2006

Birthday Dinner

Conversation with Bee Khim:

i had a birthday dinner at home
actually i didn't want to celebrate at all
but Zeu Ven and Rain insisted on comin gto my house to
in the beginning i thought it would be really late to have dinner by the time my friends reached my house after 6 pm.
so i was worried but then, ing didn't seem to take long with many people helping out
i learned that i shouldn't be so worried and missed out all the fun making stuff with friends
i didn't anything but just soup . i am more like being ask question where were the stuff they needed....u know more like a host on a ing show. the host talks and assist the chef

carina - lee hom aT m'sia/ says:
ic..i understand

NewMe--so tired but had fun w volleyball, basketball & badminton says:
i enjoyed the party...actually my housemates treat me so well
sarah tricked me that she wasn't able to make a cake for me because she was too busy....
when she told me that, i felt strange because that's not like her at all. normally she has a lot of time at home and also no matter how busy she is, she will always find time to make it. but i don't know why i trusted her, i guess because she never tell lies.....so i felt hurt
i think i wouldn't feel hurt if i have seen her within two days. i didn't see her for two days because i was in the room resting from sick
then i told her, "it's ok. we can just poke candles on the banana muffin Kurni made for me." i felt so hard to say this sentence to her...
carina - lee hom aT m'sia/ says:
after that?
tat was in d car....then funny thing oh, when I reached home, the first thing I saw was a bouquet of 10 carnations which is my favourite flower. That flower, I knew it was from Renee because she knows i like carnation. I felt so tranquil looking at those beautiful flowers but i didn't dare to go close for a look because I felt so ackward to hav flowers for first time.

I walked away pretending not knowing anything, to go hang my coat. Then, Sarah with a big e looked at me, " Did you see it?" " See what?" " Didn't you see it?" "Yeah, I see flowers." Both of us were at the flowers but felt weird too cos Sarah doesn't know my fav flowers and why would she buy that for my present. "Look again!" " Flowers!" I said.

carina - lee hom aT m'sia/ says:
ow,dat's sweet of ur friend.

"NO! Look the cake!" She pointed the cake on the left of the flowers.
I was shocked but didn't express it. I also didn't know what to act and so speechles...I took quite a long time to realize what was happening. Sarah made that carrot cake after all.....last, I gave her a hug. fuh~~~

carina - lee hom aT m'sia/ says:
i nvr receive real flowers too,except those for deco.
hehe...dat's nice

Joe, Rain, Zeu Ven and Aziana was there in my house helping out with dinner cooking and enjoyed eating the simple dishes. Although dinner wasn't that grand but my friends really enjoyed the time. It's so funny at the moment when all of us argued about how to cook the dishes :D because each of us has our own taste bud. Zeu Ven , for the first time made steam red bean buns. Haha she said my red bean paste was tasteless....aiks she added more sugar...but the bun came out delicios after steaming although d dough looks ugle (Zeu Ven sorry...jk). I didn't have my camera so I couldn't catch all the happy moments.(Thank God I found it back after losing it in the tissue culture lab...later you will see what I mean). Rain fried glutinous rice ball with red bean filling also , using my glutinious dough (left over since winter break :S) but good! She also cooked fried chicken saute with chinese wine...yummy. Aziana, so good of her, cooked very tasty bake catfish. See how much variety of dishes during my birthday..I don't have to cook hehe except for assorted seafood soup (??). Joe was slowly experiencing how to cook vegie and just simply added seasoning...and turned out delicious too (with the help of Aziana). I hope he enjoyed the dinner. He was the only guy during that time.


My presents.
Pic by AngelicTosh

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home