星期日, 六月 04, 2006

Daring myself to a New Place

Ah... today is Sunday and the mark of the summber break ending. It is also the day of leavingmy comfort zone. I am no longer leaving in the International Woman House. With the help of Sarah, I moved all my things to University Commons 747. I should have taken some pictures of the apartment. I do no know hot to tell you how wonderful this apartment is. It is well-furnished and very comfortable to live in. There are two bathrooms for the four bedrooms. In the bathroom, the wall is covered with big mirror. I can see my whole self from it. Even in my bedroom, the the door of the closet is a big mirror. I really like the walls here because they are just painted white. I like staying in a new and clean place.

Are you wondering whom I am staying with? Right now, a Korean guy is staying in the house. I will only have Zeu Ven's presense with me after a month has gone. She is in Germnay right now. May God bless her and keep her safe especially when she is traveling around with her boyfriend.

---- . ---- . -----

I went to church earlier than usual. I was with Sarah in a Woman Bible study. They were discussing about beauty ...of how woman sees beauty in every way. I learned that sorrow can be a beauty, which is interesting. I hope someday God will show me how to see sorrow. Most of the women in the group are married. There were 4 singles. I hope that I can start on reading the Captivating book so that I can catch up or rather say, answer to the interesting questions to be discussed for the coming bible study.

---- . --- . ----

Rain is sleeping over at my place tonight. It's good to have her here especially when she is facing difficulty getting housing. I can understand how she feels of having to be frustrated about where to live.

1 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Hello~~我是Yu Cheng
很高興可以透過這裡知道你的近況
希望你的新住所 可以很舒適~~~

3:18 上午  

发表评论

<< Home